90 meals. That’s how much planning you have to do when you’re on the Whole30. I believe you can use some of the same meals for lunch and dinner, but it’s good to switch it up. Whole30 is a challenge because you do not eat sugar, gluten, dairy, legumes, alcohol, and basically anything processed for 30 days. It’s 100% doable though with planning and dedication. Here are 5 Tasty Whole 30 Lunch Ideas for you!
- Whole30 Roasted Veggie Salad Tahini Dressing Recipe -If you like creamy dressing, you can satisfy this by having the creamy tahini dressing and sprinkle it with sesame seeds.
- Whole30 Fish Taco Bowls -This bowl is full of surprises and will surely make you tummy full as well. It is made with mango salsa, cauliflower rice, slaw, and, of course, a fresh salmon fillet.
- Whole30 Beef Burrito Bowls – I love a good burrito bowl. Another lunch bowl idea stuffed with vegetables, beef, and avocado that makes the meal flavorsome.
- Healthy Mexican Chicken Meal -An easy healthy Mexican recipe for your Mexican food cravings.
- Turmeric Tahini Loaded Chicken Salad -You can never go wrong with Turmeric! This salad is packed with so much goodness but at the same time, it’s way much healthier.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – This is a post from right here on Fit & Awesome. Love this recipe! Add some protein to it and you have a complete meal.
What are some of your favorite Whole30 Lunch recipes? Share with me in the comments below!