Whole30 Meal Prep for your busy work week! I’m sharing my favorite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to stay on track with Whole30.
My Whole 30 Meal Prep
As a family, we’ve been working on the Whole30 lifestyle for a while now. I started this blog back in 2013 to document my journey and now here we are almost 10 years later! My health is so important to me, so maintaining this lifestyle is key to feeling great. After doing this for many years, meal prepping for Whole30 is second nature, but I’m sharing my favorite Whole30 Meal Prep ideas for all of the busy families out there!
Best meal of the day! I love to meal prep breakfast because it makes it easy to grab and go. The girls are a huge fan of the egg muffins.
- Egg Muffins – Egg muffins are so easy to prep for the week. You can stash a few in your fridge or make a huge batch and throw them in the freezer. Either way, it’s a grab and go so you can’t get out the door! I like to make them in this awesome silicone pan.
- Sweet Potato Hash – I’m a huge fan of sweet potatoes. I love that I can add this recipe to my meal prep days, take my portions and toss in a skillet every morning. Full of fiber and so many different ways to make it!
- Overnight Oats – I love to prep overnight oats and the girls love to have their own little jar every morning. There are so many different flavors to try and it’s perfect to grab right from the fridge.
- Breakfast Casserole – This recipe had me at Bacon. I’m obviously a huge fan of Paleo Running Momma because her recipes are awesome, but they’re so easy to make and meal prep for the week!
- Whole30 Egg Frittata – This recipe is a staple in our house. I shared the recipe here, it’s so easy to make and you can add anything you want to maintain Whole30. This frittata saves so much time in the morning and you can portion out for meal prepping.
Related: Awesome Whole 30 Breakfast Recipes
Lunch can be so tricky, especially if you’re in an office environment. One coworker can mention a local pub for lunch and the next thing you know, your plan for Whole30 is out the window. Stay on track with Whole30 Meal Prep for your lunch so you can have it ready to go!
- Lettuce Wrap – SO easy. Simply take your favorite deli sandwich (whole30 approved) and toss the bread, roll it in a lettuce wrap. You get so many great nutrients from lettuce instead of using bread. My favorite is an easy BLT with Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing.
- Egg Roll in a Bowl – This recipe is a hit in our home for lunch and dinner. You can easily double the ingredients so it lasts through the week. We make this almost every Monday night!
- Turmeric Tahini Chicken Salad – This is a totally different take on chicken salad. Turmeric is amazing and has so many health benefits, and I love to prep these in mason jars so I can keep it at the office.
- Protein Plate – I love to use my meal prep containers as much as possible. It gives me great portion control, especially when it comes to protein plates. My favorites are; hard boiled eggs, turkey rolls, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, salami and berries. So many different varieties!
- Loaded Burger Bowls – Burger bowls are a triple threat; Whole30, Paleo AND low carb! Easy and perfect for a weeknight dinner, or prep for lunch the next day.
Related: Whole30 Lunch Recipes
Life can get busy right? When you add in a lifestyle change like Whole30, things can get a little chaotic. Keep your evenings simple with these awesome recipes that you can prep ahead of time.
- Greek Chicken Meatballs – So much flavor and who doesn’t love tzatziki sauce?! prep these chicken meatballs ahead of time and portion out for meal prepping with a yummy cucumber salad!
- Steak Bites and Potatoes – You had me at garlic and butter. I love this recipe because sometimes I just want a good hearty meal. Replace your butter with Ghee and this is a Whole30 meal!
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings – I love my air fryer, the opportunities are endless! Throw your chicken wings into the air fryer and grab the Primal Kitchen ranch dressing.
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies – One of the easiest meals we make includes a protein with veggies. I love to lay out 4-6 chicken breasts with my veggies, when it’s all done I can divide between meal prep containers for lunches. Double whammy!
- Chicken Fajitas – Skip your tortilla shells, and chicken fajitas are a great meal for the weeknight that is Whole30 compliant.
Related: Whole30 Dinner Recipes
- Apple Nachos – These are so fun and easy to make. The girls love to get creative with sprinkles etc, but I keep it Whole30 compliant with peanut butter and coconut.
- Air Fryer Kale Chips – So simple and easy. Make a batch of kale chips (air fryer or oven) and you can munch on them in the office for a snack!
- Veggies and Guacamole – This is great for portions and meal prepping. Use these containers to portion out and they’re easy to grab and snack on during the day
- Deviled Eggs – These look amazing and I can’t wait to try them. Love the added bacon on top! Deviled eggs are easy to meal prep so you can keep them in the fridge and grab while you’re around the house.
- RX Bars – RX Bars are a favorite of mine because I can throw them in my desk at work for an afternoon snack! You can also check out my RX Bar review here.
I hope you’re able to grab some of these recipes and meal prep for the week. Tell me what you’re making!