Doing a Whole30? Whole30 dinner recipes are some of my favorite recipes to make while on Whole30. I like Whole30 dinner recipes because you can make them as simple or as complex as you’d like. Looking for something quick and easy? Cook up some fajitas in a skillet or pop some salmon in the oven. Want to prep something in advance? Make something using an instant pot or a slow cooker.
Here are several Whole30 dinner recipes that are some of my favorites:
- Chicken Fajitas Recipe – Skip the tortillas and these chicken fajitas will be Whole 30 compliant.
- Beef Bowls with Mango Avocado Salsa -These recipe contains savory pineapple beef combines with roasted sweet potatoes and fresh spinach, along with a quick mango avocado salsa. This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and whole30 friendly.
- Fillet of Fish with Coleslaw and Braised Fennel– Have some other variation of meals with this Fish fillet with mixed veggies. If you use mustard, make sure it is whole30 complaint. Make sure you have a good food processor that you can use for your veggies.
- Roasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Rosemary -Simple and easy chicken dish that will make you cook this over and over again!
- Asparagus Shrimp Stir Fry – For the seafood lovers that’s whole 30 friendly!
- Baked Salmon Ghee – This simple recipe is one of my favorites. I like to make it with asparagus or mushrooms.
- Egg Roll in a Bowl – We love this recipe in our house. We make it every Monday night!
If you are looking for something simple, cooking shredded chicken in the instant pot is always a good choice. Pair it with a vegetable and you’re good to go!
What is your favorite Whole30 dinner recipe? Post in the comments below.