A few months ago I was sent a copy of The “I Love My Instant Pot” Keto Diet Recipe Book. I’m so excited to review this cookbook and everything it has to offer! First Up: Lazy Ranch Chicken, perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!
I love having the Instant Pot in my kitchen because it makes meals in a time crunch! Sam Dillard of HeyKetoMama.com created this recipe book for healthy Keto solutions while using our favorite appliance.
The first recipe I attempted from the “I Love My Instant Pot” book Keto Diet Recipe Book was the Lazy Ranch Chicken. This seemed easy enough on a weeknight when the kids are going crazy after school. I dumped everything in to the Instant Pot and it was ready in 20 minutes! I chose to do quinoa and green beans on the side, but you could switch it up with adding bacon or steamed veggies.
*Note: Quinoa is generally a high carb. To maintain ketosis, you can cook half a cup of quinoa for 17 grams of carbs.
Instant Pot Lazy Ranch Chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 dry ranch packet
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- Mix seasoning in small bowl and sprinkle over both sides of chicken breast.
- Add 1 cup of chicken brother and then place chicken breasts in instant pot. Place cream cheese brick and stick of butter on top of chicken.
- Click lid closed, Press the Manual button and adjust time for 20 minutes. When timer beeps, allow a 10 minute natural release. Quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken and shred with fork. Return to Instant Pot. use rubber spatula to stir.
Leave a Reply