*Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Source4Women. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own.
Source4Women is a community created by UnitedHealthCare provides healthy living information on things like nutrition, exercise, health screenings and more. One of my favorite things they do is each month is a We Dare You To Share image upload contest where they dare you to do something and you can upload your image for a chance to win really awesome prizes. You may have remember the previous dares from February, December, and November that I’ve posted about here on Fit & Awesome.
This month’s April dare is to spend more time with your family. My husband and I have both been working a lot lately so this is a good one for us. We have worked every weekend for the past 3 weeks and both of us are due for some much needed relaxing time together.
The picture I submitted for this dare is one of me, my husband Marion, and Kona on a recent hike we went to in Palos Verdes. It was a dog friendly trail and Kona had a blast. We even let her off leash for a portion of it!
Here are some of my favorite photos I saw in the gallery:
- This Girl with her parrot
- Pumpkin Cats
- These kids and their cute snowman
- This couple and their family vacation to China
Now it’s your turn! I encourage you to head over to the We Dare You To Share gallery and upload your image. It’s super easy, takes less than a minute, and then you can come back here and enter to win a sweet prize from Fit & Awesome and United HealthCare.
The Giveaway: Here’s How it Works
- Go to http://www.wedareyoutoshare.com/enter and upload your photo
- Come back here to Fit & Awesome and leave a comment telling us what you would do with a $150 prize to spend on your family
- The winner will receive the prize they commented about – valued up to $150! For example, if you post about how you want a CSA Produce box monthly service you will get a $150 gift card to the service of your choice. Of if you want to get a Jawbone Up to track your calories while doing outdoor family activities, we’ll send you a Jawbone UP. There are so many possibilities and the winner be chosen on May 1st. See? So easy!
I wish you all the best of luck. Have a great weekend with your family and may the odds be ever in your favor!
What about you? How do you spend time with your family? How would you spend $150 on your family? Post in the comments and let me know!