Top Whole30 Recipe Roundup
If you’ve been a Fit & Awesome reader for awhile, you will know that this site has Whole30 roots. I did my first Whole30 five years ago and it completely changed the way I view eating and my relationship with food.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Whole30 program (NOT diet), Whole30 is a 30 day commitment where you eliminate sugar, grains, dairy, gluten, legumes, and alcohol for 30 days. You also can’t step on a scale so you can’t obsess over your weight. Trust me. It’s a good thing.
A lot of you reading this blog are doing the January Whole30 which means you are rounding the corner and almost done. Woo hoo! You may be running out of ideas to jazz up those dinners, so we have put together our top Whole30 Recipe Roundup. They’re super easy, quick, and filled with amazing flavor! Take a look and enjoy.
Whole30 Recipe Roundup – Breakfast
- Sweet & Savory Blueberry Omelet – Stupid Easy Paleo
- Breakfast Sweet Potato Hash – Paleo Grubs
- Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes – The Lean Green Bean
- Sausage Pizza Egg Muffins – Paleo Running Momma
- Whole30 Breakfast Bowl – Bravo For Paleo
- Whole30 Egg Frittata – Fit & Awesome
Whole30 Recipe Roundup – Lunch
- Curry Turkey Bites – Nom Nom Paleo
- Creamy Tomato Basil Soup – Paleo Scaleo
- Whole30 Egg Roll in a Bowl – 40Aprons
- Paleo Baked Veggie Nuggets – Unbound Wellness
- Creamy Balsamic Chicken with Brussel Sprouts – Chocolate Salad
Whole30 Recipe Roundup – Dinner
- Chocolate Chili – Well Fed
- Paleo Sesame Chicken – Consider the Leaf Turned
- Gluten-Free Shepherds Pie – Noshtastic
- Pork Chops & Squash over Green Onions – Whole30
- Slow Cooker Curried Beef Stew – Stupid Easy Paleo
- Whole30 Zuppa Toscana – 40aprons
- Clean Tacos – Fit & Awesome
There you go. I hope these give you some good ideas for meal planning as you finish up or begin your Whole30 journey. Enjoy!
What about you? Have you tried any of the above recipes? Do you have any recipes I should add to this list? Post in the comments and let me know.Shop Amazon - The Electronics Holiday Gift Guide