Recipe: Instant Pot Simple Keto Meatballs
Meatballs are a Sunday night classic and I love finding a way to make healthy alternatives. Check out this favorite recipe of mine for Gluten-Free and Keto meatballs in your Instant Pot!
This recipe originated from one of my favorite cookbooks, The “I Love My Instant Pot” Keto Diet by Sam Dillard.
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, almond flour, parmesan, egg, parsley, salt, oregano, and pepper. Full combine and roll into 12 balls.
- Place tomato sauce and beef brother in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add meatballs, turning each one to coat in sauce. Click lid closed. Press the manual button and adjust time for 9 minutes
- When timer beeps, allow a 5-minute natural release and quick release the remaining pressure. Spoon sauce over meatballs and serve warm.
I loved adding zucchini noodles to this recipe, perfect replacement for dietary needs. I used my veggie spiralizer and pan fried them in coconut oil. Dinner in under 10 minutes!
I hope you can try this recipe soon, it was a favorite in our house!