I was introduced to Red Duck Foods last year and quickly became obsessed with their organic curry ketchup. I’ve been wanting to try their taco sauces for forever now and they are finally here! Check out the gluten free recipe and enter our giveaway!
Tacos are a favorite in our house and they are SO easy to make! Red Duck Foods has a great line of organic and gluten free sauces to use from BBQ to seafood. Check out how to make our delicious gluten free tacos below;
- Heat up coconut oil in skillet
- Add one pound ground beef (I used grass-fed beef). Cook until brown.
- Add one cup Red Duck Foods Mild Taco Sauce and stir. Set aside
- Heat tortillas on griddle or in microwave (Siete grain-free almond flour tortillas are my favorite!)
- Add meat to tortillas and top with guacamole.
Want to try the Red Duck Taco Sauce?! Enter our Taco Party Giveaway!
- Go Follow @RedDuckFoods
- Comment on my Instagram post with YOUR favorite taco recipe
- Tag @RedDuckFoods and one of your taco-loving friends!