**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of United Healthcare. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own.
United Healthcare – February 2016 Dares
I love February. Not only because it’s Valentine’s Day but it’s a genuine time of reflection for me on love and relationships in my life. I believe there are all types of loves – the love of a spouse, child, parents, family members, friends, and even activities. It goes so far beyond cards and chocolate for me.
We just finished our family modified whole 30 and now I am on a mission to continue to eat squeaky clean until Easter (while allowing for a few indulgences here and there). I’ve recently weaned Baby Awesome off breastfeeding and now I’m focused on my overall health and getting back into AWESOME shape. My health is important to me and so far it’s going well.
Preventative healthcare is another topic that’s important to me because it can be the best medicine. I love United Healthcare’s “We Dare You” community because it’s focused on helping provide preventative healthcare information, but also important information you need to know about health care plans like what deductibles, networks, and terms like PPO stand for.
If you’re unfamiliar with “We Dare You To Share”, it’s a community created by United Healthcare that provides healthy living information on things like nutrition exercise, health screenings and more. Every month they do several “dares” to encourage you to live a healthy and active lifestyle. This month there are three dares that focus on health care education:
- Test Your Smarts – Test how well you understand health benefits for a chance to win.
- See & Sound Off- Watch the “Using My Benefits” video and share your opinion for a chance to win. The video is a little under three minutes long but I think it’s really helpful especially because there is not a lot of information out there that helps you easily understand navigating your health insurance. After the video you can answer questions for a chance to earn entries.
- Concentration Game – This month’s game is hard! You have to match the health insurance cards to their definition for a chance to earn another entry for a $400 pre-paid gift card. This is personally my favorite one.
The Giveaway – Win a $100 Gift Card to Amazon
And now it’s time for another fun part of the February 2016 Dares – The Fit & Awesome Giveaway!
Every month there is a prize on the We Dare You site. This month they are giving away a $400 pre-paid gift card. In addition to this prize, you have the opportunity to win an additional prize by entering through Fit & Awesome. This month we’ve decided to give away a $100 gift card to Amazon. Why? Because we want you to treat yourself! There are so many different things you can buy on Amazon and we hope you spend it on you! Here’s How to Enter:
1) Go to http://www.wedareyoutoshare.com/
2) You will see the three February Dares listed like this:
3) Take any of the three February Dares (Health Insurance Benefits Quiz, Watch Video and the Concentration Game). Use the promo code “FITANDAWESOME” when entering. If you complete all three dares you will receive three entries.
**Note: you must enter this promo code to be eligible to win the $100 Gift Card to Amazon so don’t forget!**
What about you? What do you love about February? Post in the comments and let me know!