**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of United Healthcare. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own.
United Healthcare – January 2016 Dares
I love the new year. Everyone is in self reflection mode creating goals and working hard to become the best version of themselves. It’s great. I wish we were all more self reflective like this all year round, myself included. I know my personal goals for 2016 are to get back into awesome shape (like I was pre-pregnancy) and continue to eat well. It’s one of the reasons our whole family is on a whole 30 right now. Since we’re all about eating “whole foods” this January, you will see this theme is carried out in this month’s Source4Women giveaway.
If you’re unfamiliar with Source 4Women, it’s a community created by United Healthcare that provides healthy living information on things like nutrition exercise, health screenings and more for women. Every month they do several “dares” to encourage you to live a healthy and active lifestyle. This month there are three dares:
- Test Your Smarts – Take the healthy habits quiz. They ask you a couple health questions about arthritis and diabetes. I got them right. Woo Hoo!
- See & Sound Off- Watch the “I Chose My Plan So Now What” video and share your opinion for a chance to win. The video is a little over three minutes long but I think it’s really helpful especially because there is not a lot of information out there that helps you easily understand navigating your health insurance. After the video you can answer questions for a chance to earn entries.
- Concentration Game – The Concentration game is back! Match up the cards for a chance to earn another entry. This is personally my favorite one.
The Giveaway – Win a $100 Gift Card to Whole Foods
And now it’s time for another fun part of the December 2015 Dares – The Fit & Awesome Giveaway!
Every month there is a prize on the We Dare You site. This month they are giving away a $400 pre-paid gift card. In addition to this prize, you have the opportunity to win an additional prize by entering through Fit & Awesome. This month we’ve decided to give away a $100 gift card to Whole Foods. Why? Because so many of you have told me that you’re on a new eating plan or trying to overall eat healthier and live more mindfully in 2016. We figured a gift card to Whole Foods would be a great companion to kickstart your healthy 2016. Here’s How to Enter:
1) Go to http://www.wedareyoutoshare.com/
2) You will see the three January Dares listed like this:
3) Take any of the three January Dares (Healthy Habits Quiz, Watch Video and the Concentration Game). Use the promo code “FITANDAWESOME” when entering. If you complete all three dares you will receive three entries.
**Note: you must enter this promo code to be eligible to win the $100 Gift Card to Whole Foods Market so don’t forget!**
What about you? What are your healthy goals for 2016? Post in the comments and let me know!