Awesome Fridays: Labor Day Edition
Happy Awesome Friday, everyone! I hope you are all having an epic week. I’ve decided to take on a new format for awesome Fridays and start posting about news and updates I thought were interesting throughout the week. Here it goes:
- On Monday morning I woke up and the internet was in uproar over Miley Cyrus’ performance at the VMA’s. I didn’t see it, but I sure heard all about it. Then I read this article from the Managing Editor of CNN.com. As a marketer I think this is really raw and brilliant. “Let Me Explain Why Miley Cyrus’ VMA Performance Was Our Top Story”
- I applied to attend the Fitness Magazine blogger meet & tweet event. It’s on October 22nd. If you are in the Los Angeles Area, come and join me! Apply now
- While stand up paddle boarding one morning this week, I saw two sharks. It was pretty spooky. Then I saw this: Sharks off Manhattan Beach Tagged and Released. Creepy.
- Sephora was on Groupon this week. Very, very dangerous.
- We took Kona to Puppy Kindergarten this week. It was very cute. We also started our own Facebook page for Kona. If you’d like to add her, follow her on Facebook: Life With A Puppy.
- I made this recipe twice this week and it was bomb diggity.
And on my last bit of exciting news, my husband and I booked our trip to New Zealand this week! We’ll be going in November and we’re really excited. If you’ve been there before or have recommendations of things we should do, send them to me. I am all ears!
Have a beautiful labor day weekend! The sun is shining here in Manhattan Beach and I hope it lasts all weekend!
What about you? Any fun plans for the weekend? What are your thoughts on Miley Cyrus’ performance at the VMA’s? Post in the comments and let me know.
fe9fe3f082b1c0a8fceee0c7be79d1723b0ea24969851a805cShop Amazon - Top Holiday Deals in Sports